vendredi 3 février 2012

I Love(d) You









I Love(d) You






it's an stupid purpose
for thinking of you all the time
keep on saying
why did this dream had to end
after i start trust my heart
i know you ingored the feelings
that made us be together that time
but i still remeber all the moments we spend
all the talk you said
and all the feelings you shown

with all the tears i felt

not a day and not a night
it was hard days and painful nights
you turned my pink dreams
to a black nightmares
so i couldn't know whats good and whats bad
of letting my heart swim in this pain
i didnt do anything wrong
but u made me feel guilty all the time
you made me love you
and you made me hate you
in the same while
Like it wasn't a tool to blame my soul
for accepting you in my world

how can i trust my heart again with this

damn pain
stupid things happend to me
like an earthquakes
Changing my life
making my soft dreams disappear
making my world just a mess
Destroying my soul
Spoiling all the hopes that i build
for saving you forever
as the only One

waking up everyday feels the tears on my cheeks
thinking what i did to deseve all this pain
but now i realized that you're the only one
who should think of a bleeding heart
you killed with your cold knife
a girl you made her loves you
then you let her go
saying that it's her fault for all whats happining
it was a fantasy that i tried to put you once in my life
a mistake i'll never redo it again


it was a disaster that i made your name next mine
i must delete you're shadow forever this life
cause you were for me just a ghost
and now i don't believe in them anymore
.
.

.
.

.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire